Skip to main content

Report It

Report it – Top Requests



Public Toilets

Missed Bin Collection


Dead animal on road

 Traffic light fault

Street Furniture


Report It Online – Full List

These services are provided by Farnham Town Council (FTC); Waverley Borough Council (WBC) & Surrey County Council (SCC).

Abandoned vehicle (WBC)

Dead animal on road (WBC)

Noise complaint (WBC)

Anti-social behaviour (council land) (WBC)

Empty homes (WBC)

Overhanging vegetation (SCC)

Anti-social behaviour (general) (WBC)

Fallen trees blocking the road(SCC)

Pavement in disrepair (SCC)

Benefit fraud (WBC)

Fraud and corruption  (WBC)

Potholes (SCC)

Bonfire nuisance (WBC)

Flooding & blocked drains (SCC)

Pest infestation (charges apply) (WBC)

Breach in planning control (WBC)

Flytipping (WBC)

Street Furniture (FTC)

Car park problems (WBC)

Graffiti (FTC)

Street lighting faults (SCC)

Dangerous structure (WBC)

Housing repair (WBC)

Traffic light fault (SCC)

Housing Tenancy Fraud (WBC)

Vandalism (WBC)

Missed bin collection (WBC)